Explores how the specific technology available to each teacher can be integrated into students’ daily learning activities to create a more collaborative learning environment, to improve creativity and critical thinking skills, and to customize and differentiate learning and assessment to meet individual student needs.
[Formerly titled Creating the Technology Infused Classroom.]
This course is designed for educators seeking to make technology a primary focus of students' daily activities through versatile classroom tech integration.
Tech-Infused Classroom will teach participants how to use technology to support content skills. Learning is customized for each teacher regardless of subject area, accessibility to devices, or even the kind of devices used in the classroom, including BYOD environments. Participants will be required to develop an action plan that regularly incorporates technology in order to support “best practices” in the classroom.
- Comfortable using the device/operating system(s) available daily in your classroom
- iOS for iPads
- purchase and install apps
- open materials in the desired app
- Chrome browser on Chromebooks
- work in a completely web-based environment
- install add-ons and extensions
- Other PC-based operating systems
- download apps
- download, upload, and organize files