Eduspire's 2019 "12 Months of Giveaways" Campaign Has Ended, But Stay Tuned for More Opportunities to Get Involved in 2020!
December's Giveaway: Flashforge Finder 3D Printer
Winner: Mark Nebzydoski, science teacher from Western Wayne School District. Congratulations, Mark!
For another chance to receive a free 3D printer, consider enrolling in the online course, "Innovating with 3D Design and Printing," starting April 15th!
Click here to view course information
1) No purchase or course enrollment necessary to enter.
2) Contest entry limited to K-12 educators who provide all requested entry details (name, email address, school, position) on Eduspire's monthly giveaway form linked on this page.
3) Limit of one entry per person per month.
4) Staff, instructors, employees, and family members of Eduspire and Eduspire Solutions are not eligible.
5) Each month's contest lasts through the final day of that month. The winner will be randomly chosen on the first day of the following month. Winners must claim their prizes within 48 hours of being notified (via email) that they have won.
6) Odds of winning dependent on number of entries each month.
7) Actual items received may vary slightly in color and size than what is pictured in promotional content.
Learn About Eduspire Courses and the Wilson College Master of Educational Technology Degree
Visit our courses page to learn about 60+ graduate-level EdTech courses, developed by Wilson College in partnership with Eduspire, which are mostly available online! Scholarships may be available to offset out-of-pocket expenses for teachers with limited or no reimbursement. Click here to read some of the amazing things past course-takers have said about our courses.
Eduspire has partnered with Wilson College to develop a one-of-a-kind Master of Educational Technology degree program. The MET degree is undoubtedly one of the most customizable and flexible master's degrees around, and it's available 100% online, nationwide. With continuous enrollment and completion based on personal priorities, the MET is providing educators a truly unique experience that transforms their tech integration. A PDE-approved Instructional Technology Specialist (ITS) certificate is available for Pennsylvania educators as well, and may be obtained as independently or as part of the MET degree. Visit eduspire.org/met and eduspire.org/its-certificate to learn more.
Ways to Stay Connected
1) Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is on your email safe list and keep an eye out for our regular emails where we'll link to future giveaways and announce winners, along with other great information!
2) Follow Eduspire on Facebook at www.facebook.com/eduspirellc
3) Follow Eduspire on Twitter at www.twitter.com/eduspirePD (@eduspirePD)