We are excited to inform educators everywhere that Wilson College has been approved for membership in SARA (the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements).
This means that Wilson College's Master of Educational Technology (MET) degree program developed in collaboration with Eduspire, which is available 100% online, and any individual Wilson College graduate-level online courses are now open to teachers across the United States (with the exception of Florida and California).
One of the most flexible MET programs in the nation, some highlights of the Wilson College MET program include:
- 30 credits that can be completed within the participant's desired timeframe
- Program is customizable based on personal and/or district priorities
- 40+ courses to choose from
- Current and practical
- Ability to transfer in credits
- Tuition is $510 per credit with no additional fees